My new eyes.

Contemporary Cat Eye.

You will very rarely see me in glasses, even close friends don't even know I am blind as a bat, my prescription is so bad that I even have to have my lenses thinned out to prevent the bottle top look. Growing up it wasn't cool to wear glasses and I was teased for years, but now its fashionable and you will often find people wearing non prescription glasses on nights out, something I find hard to fathom at times as I am as short sighted as a mole. I had vowed to start looking after my eyes after suffering for years with corneal ulcers (yes they are as disgusting as they sound) I have hunted high and low for a pair I actually like and finally on a random visit to my local Vision Express I came across this wonderful pair by Superdry, a brand I would never have even considered in the past.


Fancy domino style glasses case.


My beautiful cat eye green tortoiseshell specs.


A very happy customer.

The new range of Superdry glasses at Vision Express are wonderful, quirky and classic styles grace the display cases at affordable prices. Mine cost just shy of £170 which included my lenses (not as pricey as I was expecting for Vision Express)

Why not check out their range and see what you think :) 


Laurie Rose xx